World citizen with western European roots, having lived and worked in half a dozen of its languages/dialects.
● Graduated in Business Administration and worked in various management positions before fully engaging in personal growth, experiential education and group facilitation techniques.
● 25 years of experience as a lead facilitator for high impact team building, strategic visioning and cultural change programs in very diverse organizations and countries.
● Father of 3 beautiful children.
● Loves to travel and practice all kind of sports.
● Passionate about sustainability projects.
Tailored 1 or 2 day workshops with 10 to 20 participants from your organization. It can be mixed departments, but you will get more benefits, if you structure it by natural teams. Because they can deliver real feedback based on their daily interactions.
This is for organizations that have identified feedback skills as key element for their cultural transformation and are willing to commit time and money to its development.
Experiential training has a higher impact on awareness because it works with mental, emotional and physical dimensions simultaneously. In a 2 to 5 days journey your team will anchor the learnings about feedback in an unforgettable way.
The personalized attention of coaching allows for quick progress, mainly if you use the extremely powerful format of real feedback interviews. Coaching is a great tool if you are in one of the following situations:
Reading a book may inspire you. Training can make you become aware of your personal challenges and how to proceed. Coaching of real feedback sessions will boost your productivity.
The same purpose and structure as before, but with physical presence. This is a major upgrade to the online version, because there is a whole dimension of communication that only happens when we are together in person.
To our knowledge, this is the most powerful coaching tool available. We accompany you during one or various days at work and observe your live interactions. This format shifts the whole coaching effort from theory into tangible and traceable reality. The scope reaches well beyond feedback: leadership, broader communication skills, personal organisation, etc.